Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What to do with myself...?

I guess I've kinda stopped lately. A lot has happened since the last time that I blogged. I'd been blogging about important things, but those kinds of things took a lot of time and energy to blog about. I'm feeling more lazy since graduating. Oh, and I got married.

Marriage is stinkin' awesome. You just suddenly don't have as much free time as you remember having before. And you think more about different things.

So right now, I'm thinkin' about money. And I might just start blogging about money too. I also think about politics a lot. I might just not start blogging about politics - the way things are shaping up this next year I don't want to go there, I get too depressed.

So, I'm a bear. I'm thinking that the US markets are about to start a nice long (20 years or so) slide to levels the markets haven't seen since the 80's. More later if I can be tempted to post.

I'm in a terrible position at the moment. I've got most of my portfolio in cash. It's safe, but the opportunity costs are horrific. The problem is, I don't have too much of a long term plan to buy into at the moment, so, I wait. As I start to hash out a plan, I may well end up blogging about that...

-ex

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home